Simcoe / Norfolk
Library Services for Simcoe Campus
Use this page as a starting point to find library resources & information for programs at the Simcoe campus.
Students, staff and faculty have access to all Library & Media Services materials regardless of home campus.
- Use your FOL username and password to access the digital collection
- Request books and DVDs from London campus using interlibrary loan
- Get research help using askON chat service
Research Guides for Simcoe Programs
Research Guides bring together resources as a starting point for research in your area of study. Use the tabs at the top of each page to navigate through the various types of information sources.
Select the guide for your program:
- Adventure Expeditions & Interpretive Leadership
- Agri-Business Management
- Developmental Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Personal Support Worker
- Social Service Worker
- Welding Techniques