St. Thomas / Elgin
Library Services for St. Thomas Campus
Use this page as a starting point to find library resources & information for programs at the St. Thomas campus.
Students, staff and faculty have access to all Library & Media Services materials regardless of home campus.
- Use your FOL username and password to access the digital collection
- Request books and DVDs from London campus using interlibrary loan
- Get research help using askON chat service
Research Guides for St. Thomas Programs
Research Guides bring together resources as a starting point for research in your area of study. Use the tabs at the top of each page to navigate through the various types of information sources.
Select the guide for your program:
- Child & Youth Care
- Early Childhood Education
- Electronics Engineering Technician – Industrial Controls
- General Machinist
- Industrial Mechanic – Millwright
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Technician – Tool and Die Maker
- Personal Support Worker
- Pre-Health Science
- Renewable Energies Technician
- Welding Techniques