Woodstock / Oxford
Library Services for Woodstock Campus
Use this page as a starting point to find library resources & information for programs at the Woodstock campus.
Students, staff and faculty have access to all Library & Media Services materials regardless of home campus.
- Use your FOL username and password to access the digital collection
- Request books and DVDs from London campus using interlibrary loan
- Get research help using askON chat service
ON-SITE RESEARCH ASSISTANCE
A Librarian will be available at the Woodstock Campus to answer questions and provide research tips.
When: to resume in Winter Term 2018
Where: Resource Centre (Room 132)
Research Guides for Woodstock Programs
Research Guides bring together resources as a starting point for research in your area of study. Use the tabs at the top of each page to navigate through the various types of information sources.
Select the guide for your program:
- Child & Youth Care
- Early Childhood Education
- Hair Stylist
- Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Office Administration
- Personal Support Worker
- Practical Nursing
- Pre-Health Science