Fanshawe Library: Covid-19 Updates
This page was last updated: April 8, 2020
Please note that Library and Media Services physical location is currently closed.
Library & Media Services is Here For You virtually:
- You can find us through AskON Monday to Friday 9am-10pm, Saturday and Sunday 11am-5pm
- Do you need one-on-one help with your research or citations?
- Attend a Virtual Library Workshop and gain a Co-Curricular Record Credit
- We have many eBooks, eJournals, and streaming services available online to support you
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any resources offline/not loading/reporting error messages
- Students, do you have a question? Email email@example.com, and we will get back to you
- Emails will be monitored from Monday to Friday from 8am-10pm
- Faculty, do you need an online resource or assistance locating alternate resources for you and your students?
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Inter-Library Loans department is still running!
- If you would like to request an eJournal article or an eBook chapter, please use the Inter-Library-Loan Request Form
- You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates about Library & Media Services during the closure
- Looking for up-to-date information about COVID-19 online? Here are some trusted resources we recommend
- Click here for COVID-19 related updates from Fanshawe College
Library Services Loans
- Your due dates will be extended for all books, Interlibrary Loans (ILLs), DVDs, and Video Games (in-house, hourly loans excluded)
- No late fines will be incurred during this time.
- Materials that return damaged are still subject to fines.
- If you are leaving London and have materials to return, please email email@example.com
Media Services Loans
- Any patrons with current checkouts due the week of March 16-20 will have their checkouts extended until April 30th, 2020
- Renewals for all loans will be available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beginning April 9th, the loan period for equipment will be extended from 48 hours to one week. There will be no change to same day loans to ensure availability.
- All equipment late fines will be suspended until further notice. Please note that equipment that returns damaged is still subject to fines.
- If you are leaving London and have equipment to return, please email email@example.com
Academic Integrity Virtual Office
Information and resources for students and faculty are available on the Academic Integrity webpage. A number of citation style guides and the slides to the W20 Academic Integrity Information Sessions and APA Citation Workshops have been posted. A Digital Academic Offences Form is available, as are instructions for completing the form.
Questions, concerns, and requests for assistance and resources can be directed to Meaghan Shannon, Manager, Academic Integrity: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Services Virtual Office
Information and resources for faculty are available on the Copyright Services webpage. Copyright assistance, clearance, permissions, and licensing are services that are being offered virtually.
Questions, concerns, and requests for content assessment and resources can be directed to Catherine Steeves, Copyright Services Officer email@example.com and Meaghan Shannon, Manager, Academic Integrity firstname.lastname@example.org.