Teaching, Learning & Research Guide
This guide provides Faculty with information which support teaching, learning & research activities.
Please complete the Library Resource Recommendation form to submit your request.
Please complete the Library Instruction Request form to request in-class library instruction. The Library Instruction Mission provides information about the context in which instruction is provided. Two weeks notice is preferred to allow for adequate preparation.
Librarian Research Request
Please contact your Subject Librarian for research assistance according to assigned schools or complete the Librarian Research Request form.
Megan Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org / x4349)
- Aviation Technology
- Donald J. Smith School of Building Technology
- Contemporary Media
- Digital & Performing Arts
- Language & Liberal Studies
- Public Safety
- Tourism, Hospitality & Culinary Arts
- Transportation Technology
Linda Crosby (email@example.com / x4142)
- Applied Science & Technology
- Health Sciences
- Information Technology
Donna Sevenpifer (firstname.lastname@example.org / x4556)
- Lawrence Kinlin School of Business
- Community Studies
- English Language Institute
Loan Periods for Faculty
- Borrow any print item for 4 weeks
- Renew items twice for an additional 4 weeks each unless a hold has been placed
- See Borrowing Items for more details
Review CLEAR (College Libraries Electronic Access Rights) to find permitted uses of Fanshawe’s subscribed databases and resources.
Accessible Content E-Portal (ACE)
The ACE Portal is an accessible texts repository which contains electronic books in five different formats. This initiative is specifically for improving access to library materials.
FIRST Institutional Repository
The FIRST Institutional Repository is a showcase of Fanshawe’s Innovation, Research, Scholarship, and Teaching activities. The repository promotes collaboration and open access to the academic, professional, and creative achievements of the Fanshawe community.