Library & Media Services is open to guest borrowers from the general public.
While at the library, you may:
- use most facilities and services;
- search the library catalogue;
- browse most collections;
- search many of the library’s subscribed databases (Remote access is not available);
- check out most items with your Guest Borrower card.
To search databases:
- Ask for assistance in logging in and searching at the Research & Data Services desk.
- A small number of library databases are not available to guests. Staff at the Research & Data Services desk will provide information regarding these restrictions.
To check out items:
- Ask for a Guest Borrower card at the Access Services desk. A card will be issued upon presentation of identification.
- A $5 fee will apply when obtaining this card.
- Please note: media equipment, videos and reserve items may not be borrowed by guests.
Visiting us from another Ontario College?
Simply show us your current Ontario college student card and an additional piece of personal identification. You will be granted a Guest Borrower card free of charge under the terms of the Reciprocal Borrowing Agreement.