Fines Appeal Form
For fines incurred at the Affiliated Satellite Campus Resource Centres please contact the owning library to discuss your appeal.
If you believe you were charged a fine in error or there was a special circumstance that prevented you from returning material on time, fill out the form below.
Your appeal must be submitted within 60 days of the assessment of the fine.
The following situations will NOT be considered for appeal:
- Unfamiliar with borrowing policies
- Failure to keep track of due dates
- Failure to renew by the due date
- Non-receipt of library notices, either electronically or by mail
- Inability to renew online
- Not returning recalled materials because you were out of town/country
- Failure to report a change in your email or mailing address to Fanshawe College Library and Media Services
- Appeals against the principle of fining or the rate of fines
Provide all of the information in the form below. The Operations Manager will investigate your appeal and respond within 10 working days.
Notice of Collection
Personal information contained on this form will only be used to process the appeal of your library fine(s). Questions about this collection should be directed to the Senior Manager, Library and Media Services.
FINES APPEAL FORM