In-Library Holds Pickup
Starting September 21, 2020 the Library Learning Commons will be offering In-Library Holds Pickup services for current students, staff, and faculty.
Step 1: Place a Hold / Request an Item
- To place a hold on a book, log in to your library catalogue account to place a hold online.
- If you do not have an account, or have not placed a hold before, follow this step-by-step guide to help you use our online system to place holds and view your current checkouts and due dates, OR
- Check out our instructional video below!
- To place a hold on a DVD or video game, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any difficulties, please email us and we will help you place a hold.
Step 2: Pick Up Your Items
- You will receive an automated email when your item is available for pickup. Please make sure your email address in WebAdvisor is up to date.
- Come to the Library Learning Commons (L1003) to pick up your items.
- Our pickup desk will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- You will need to show your FANcard or government issued photo ID to pickup your item.
- If an item is not picked up within 5 weekdays of notification, the hold will be released back into the stacks or will fill the next hold request.
- If you would like someone else to pick up your items for you, email email@example.com to make special arrangements.
Step 3: Return Your Items
- Items can only be returned using the drop-off chute outside the Library Learning Commons doors.
- Staff members at Welcome Desks, Retail Services, and other locations at the college will not be able to accept returns.
- All returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours before going back into the stacks or to the next hold request, therefore delays may occur.