Enhance your Research Skills & score a Co-Curricular Record Credit!
Note: All workshops are located in the 3rd Floor Alcove of the Library (L1003) unless otherwise specified. Please see signage for directions.
Are you Faculty or Support Staff? Check for Faculty & Support Staff workshops!
Academic Integrity Fundamentals
APA Citation & Documentation
Discipline-Specific Research: Business
- Learn about resources and research processes unique to this field of study; includes grey literature, peer-review process, open access resources and health-related statistics. Click to register:
Discipline-Specific Research: Nursing & Health Sciences
- Learn about resources and research processes unique to this field of study; includes grey literature, peer-review process, open access resources and health-related statistics. Click to Register:
Enhanced Database Searching
- Once you know the basics, come back to learn more advanced techniques! Click to register:
Introductory Database Searching
Searching Library Resources:
Selecting & Evaluating Information Sources
THE FOLLOWING WORKSHOPS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. PLEASE CONTACT LIBRARIANS@FANSHAWEC.CA FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE.
- Join a Research & Curriculum Librarian and Fanshawe’s Copyright Services Officer to learn what you need to know to adhere to copyright
MLA Citation & Documentation
- Learn to cite & document sources correctly using MLA style guidelines
Scholarly Communication: Bias and Social Media
- Learn how to evaluate the content of what you read; become a critical reader
Registration is preferred, but walk-ins are encouraged!