Enhance your Research Skills & score a Co-Curricular Record Credit!
Note: All workshops are located in the 3rd Floor Alcove of the Library (L1003) unless otherwise specified. Please see signage for directions.
Are you Faculty or Support Staff? Check for Faculty & Support Staff workshops!
APA Citation & Documentation
- What: Learn to cite & document sources correctly using APA style guidelines
- Where: H2006
- When: Wednesday, Dec. 6 / 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Discipline-Specific Research: Specific to Nursing & Health Sciences Students
- What: Learn about resources and research processes unique to this field of study; includes grey literature, peer-review process, open access resources and health-related statistics
- When: Thursday, Dec. 14 / 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Selecting & Evaluating Information Sources
- What: Includes discussion of different types of information sources e.g. articles, websites, books, primary vs. secondary; discuss the ‘parts’ of each source type e.g. abstract, bibliography, etc.
- When: Thursday, Jan. 4 / 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm