Online Streaming Video
Fanshawe College username & password may be required for some video sources:
- Criterion on Demand is “an on-line digital delivery feature film platform” which “provides easy access to educationally relevant feature films used in Canadian Higher Education Institutions.” PLEASE NOTE: “Microsoft Silverlight player is required to view films in most browsers, with the exception of Chrome”
- “Curio.ca is CBC and Radio-Canada’s online streaming service for high-quality, Canadian digital learning resources in English and French”
- “Ed.flicks is a collection of high quality childhood education training videos covering topics such as child development, challenging behaviors, childhood obesity and caring for infants & toddlers”
- Access a growing collection of videos.
- “This collection is designed to help nursing students excel in their studies and to prepare them for long-term job success in an increasingly complex health care system. Also, the collection features videos covering nursing skills, patient care, nursing foundations and diseases, disorders & disabilities.”
- Access a growing collection of award-winning documentaries, classic feature films, and Mosby’s Nursing Skills Videos
- Access streaming videos from various producers including: BBC, Bullfrog Films, Canadian Productions & Video Project Releases.
- “With live-action demonstrations of standard procedures performed by actual nursing assistants, each video demonstrates how to perform a specific skill in a step-by-step format, according to the most current nurse assisting practice.”
- Learn how to correctly perform basic nursing procedures with these interactive, engaging videos. Clear, step-by-step demonstrations of key nursing procedures present the skills you need for confident performance in labs and clinicals.
- “The best Canadian destination for point-of-view documentaries, animation films, interactive projects and Canadian films.”