We add new resources to the Library collection for you to use all the time! Check back often to see which resources and services are newly available.
- Access Science
- Thousands of articles, topical briefings, news stories and videos/animations in multiple scientific disciplines – all gathered from high-quality reference materials.
- Cambridge Companions Online *
- A series of authoritative guides, written by leading experts, offering lively, accessible introductions to major writers, artists, philosophers, topics, and periods.
- Cambridge Elements *
- Original, peer-reviewed scholarly and scientific research, providing comprehensive coverage of the key topics in disciplines spanning the arts and sciences.
- Cambridge Histories Online *
- Essential reading for anyone researching or studying a subject that has an historical element.
- Access online peer communities, strategic advice, robust metrics and data, practical tools, and diagnostics developed by research and advisory experts.
- Rittenhouse Collection *
- Constantly updated, Health Sciences focused, cross-referenced eContent. Featuring thousands of resources from the leading health sciences publishers.
For the full list of Databases we subscribe to, click here.
Trial subscriptions are indicated with an asterisk *
Find new eBooks listed at the bottom of the homepage of the library website.
You can also search for them using our Multi-Search tool.
New Research Tools
- New Virtual Drop-In Math Help
- Meet online with a Math Technologist for free academic assistance!
- New Research Guides
- Summer 2020 Co-Curricular Credit Workshops now posted!
- A great resource for individuals thinking about studying online at Fanshawe, and for students who have just began their online journey.
If you need help accessing ANY of the above resources, let us know!
Check out our full list of Resources here.
Check out our full list of Research Tools and Help available to you here.