Part Time Studies
Library & Media Services is open to part time studies students. As a part time student, you have access to all of the facilities and services of full time students, including remote access to most Library databases.
While at the library, you may:
- use facilities and services;
- search the library catalogue;
- browse collections;
- search the library’s subscribed databases;
- check out items with your Guest Borrower card.
To check out items:
- Since you may not have been issued a student card, ask for a Guest Borrower card at the Access Services desk. A card will be issued upon presentation of identification.