Research & Data Services
The Research & Data Services desk is located on the first floor of Library & Media Services at the foot of the ramp.
We can help students:
- Find books, DVDs and other resources in the Library catalogue (see search tips)
- Search EDS, the library’s discovery service
- Search Library databases for digital sources (including eBooks & journals)
- Cite research materials (APA 6 and MLA 8 styles)
- Academic research help in one-on-one appointments with Outreach Services
- Log into EZProxy for on- or off-campus access to our e-resources
- Locate statistics and data
- Find out about persistent links
- Answer questions about Academic Integrity
- Printing assistance
Check out the Research Guide specific to your program!