Gain the skills and confidence to efficiently navigate, critically evaluate and effectively utilize current information sources.
- Learn information literacy skills
- Customized research guidance
- Navigate library databases
- Citation help
- Learn how to critically evaluate resources for academic quality
- Find out what ‘Academic Integrity’ really means
- Learn how to search and retrieve data from the Statistics Canada website
- Locate Government of Canada publications
- Individual/small group assistance
ALL Fanshawe students are entitled to this FREE virtual service.
Schedule a time to meet with Outreach Services; appointments are available REMOTELY, either by phone or video conferencing.