Student Research Lab
This lab is CLOSED for the summer 2018 term.
The Student Research Lab is converting to temporary office space during construction. Students will not have access to the L2005 lab during this time. This lab will re-open for student use prior to the Fall 2018 academic term.
Where do I go now?
- There are computers located on the 1st floor of the library.
- Additional Mac computers are set up on the library’s mezzanine level near the photocopiers.
- Other homework labs on campus: B1049 & F1000 (accessible 24/7 with FANcard)
Group Study Rooms
- Rooms 1 & 2 on the main floor are still bookable.
- We’ve created additional study spaces for booking on the library’s mezzanine level – Rooms 7, 8, 9, 10, & 11.
- Rooms 3, 4, 5, and 6 (located in the lab) will NOT be available for booking during summer months.
- Check availability now: http://fanshawec.libcal.com/booking/groupstudyrooms
Printing and Scanning
- Will continue to be available on the 1st floor