Student Research Lab
Summer 2019 Staffed Hours
Mon – Fri: 8:00am-4:45pm
Sat – Sun: (No staff hours)
This computer lab is open 24/7!
After staffed hours, full-time students in good standing can enter by tapping their FANcard at:
F building 2nd floor entrance.
*Please note, for security purposes the lab closes for 15 minutes during the transition from staffed hours to tap card only access. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Location & Access
The Student Research Lab is located on the 2nd floor of the library.
- Staffed library hours: access the lab from 2nd floor of the library near the elevator.
- After hours access: available via FANcard tap from the 2nd floor of F Building.
*Eligible full-time students have 24/7 access. If your student card doesn’t work, please visit the Registrar’s Office (E1012) where access can be added.
As part of Library & Media Services, the staff in the Student Research Lab are trained in library research and can help you search for books, journals articles and other resources to complete your assignments and papers.
We can help you:
- search the Fanshawe Library Catalogue for books
- search the library databases for journal articles
- provide assistance with your citations
- basic software and hardware troubleshooting
Services & Links
- Student Research Lab FAQs
- Lab Printing Assistance
- Group Study Rooms
- Computers & Software
- Equipment to use & borrow