Library & Media Services is open to alumni.
While at the library, you may:
- Use most facilities and services;
- Search the library catalogue;
- Browse most collections;
- Search many of the library’s subscribed databases (Remote access is not available);
- Check out most items with your Fanshawe Student ID card or Guest Borrower card
To search databases:
- Ask for assistance in logging in and searching at the Research & Data Services desk.
- A small number of library databases are not available to alumni. Staff at the Research & Data Services desk will provide information regarding these restrictions.
To check out items:
- Check out most library items with your Fanshawe Student ID card
- Lost your Student ID? No problem. We’ll issue a Guest Borrower card free of charge upon presentation of identification.
- Please note: media equipment, videos and reserve items may not be borrowed by alumni.