LLC Charges Appeal
If you incurred charges in error or there were special circumstances (medical, compassionate, or legal) that prevented you from returning Library Learning Commons’ material on time, complete the LLC Charges Appeal Form below and include any applicable documentation.
Your LLC Charges Appeal must be submitted within 30 days of incurring the charges.
The following situations will NOT be considered when assessing your appeal:
- Not being familiar with the Library Learning Commons’ borrowing policies,
- Failing to keep track of due dates or failing to renew (online or in person) Library Learning Commons’ material by the due date,
- Not receiving Library Learning Commons notices, either electronically or by mail,
- Failing to report a change in your email or mailing address through WedAdvisor, and
- Not returning materials because you were out of town or out of the country.
The Director, Library Learning Commons will investigate your appeal and respond within 10 working days of receiving your documentation.
Notice of Collection
Personal information included on the appeal form will only be used to process the appeal. Questions about this process should be directed to the Director, Library Learning Commons.