Computers & Printing
Yes! The Library Learning Commons has 6 computers for students to use.
Please note, our computers do not have webcams and are located at tall tables with bar seating.
- 7 zip
- Web browsers (i.e., Chrome, Firefox, and Edge)
- Accessibility Software
- Read and Write Gold
- Word Q / Speak Q
- Adobe Creative Cloud (e.g., Acrobat, Photoshop)
- Microsoft Office 365 (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Project & Visio
- Fanshawe MyApps
- Respondus Lockdown Browser
- VLC Media Player
No, students can print in the A2020 homework lab or send their print jobs to the Print Shop.
Homework lab prints are 10¢ for black & white prints and 50¢ for colour prints.
Students are required to load their FANcards to pay for printing.
Students can load money onto their FANcards at:
- Electronically at FANcard.fanshawec.ca
- Red Zone
- Campus Store
- Variety Store
- Print Shop
- Card-reloading stations at DEF Junction & B Building (near B1049)
Students can use the following photocopiers on campus:
- A Building: A1017
- B Building: B1005
- H Building: 2nd Floor
Photocopies are 10¢ for black & white prints and 77¢ for color prints.