Fanshawe Library: Covid-19 Updates for W21
|Library Learning Commons has reopened for in-person use. See the sidebar navigation area for list of in-person and virtual services being offered at this time including bookable study spaces. |
View our current operating hours.
*Most library loans extended until March 1, 2021 (*excluding items checked out prior to March 31, 2020. These items remain due by February 1, 2021 and replacement bills may soon be issued).
Library Learning Commons is Here For You virtually:
- Find us through live chat AskON service for general help
- Monday to Friday 6 a.m. – midnight, weekends 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Or TEXT your question to 226-400-0121
- Need one-on-one help with your research or citations?
- Attend a Virtual Library Workshop and gain a Co-Curricular Record Credit
- We have many eBooks, eJournals, and streaming services available online to support you
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any resources offline/not loading/reporting error messages
- Students, do you have a question? Email email@example.com, and we will get back to you.
- Emails will be monitored Monday to Friday 6 a.m. – midnight, weekends 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Faculty, do you need an online resource or assistance locating alternate resources for you and your students?
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Inter-Library Loans department is still running!
- If you would like to request an article or a book chapter (either scanned or digital copy), please see our Inter-Library Loans page
- Books cannot be requested from other libraries at this time
- Looking for up-to-date information about COVID-19 online? Here are some trusted resources we recommend
- Need a little extra help? Also check out The Learning Online Hub, brought to you by College Libraries Ontario
- Keep up-to-date with COVID-19 related updates from the Fanshawe College website and resources on the myFanshawe Student Resources page
Current Library Loans
- Most due dates have been extended to March 1, 2021 for books, DVDs, and video games. *(excluding checkouts made prior to March 31, 2020. These items remain due by February 1, 2021 and replacement bills may soon be issued)
- Standard replacement charges of $125 per item will apply for each item overdue more than 30 days or returned damaged.
- Please email email@example.com if you have any questions. There is no after-hours drop-box available at this time.
Academic Integrity Virtual Office
Information and resources for students and faculty are available on the Academic Integrity webpage. A number of citation style guides and the slides to the W21 Academic Integrity Information Sessions and APA Citation Workshops have been posted. A Digital Academic Offences Form is available, as are instructions for completing the form.
Questions, concerns, and requests for assistance and resources can be directed to Meaghan Shannon, Manager, Academic Integrity: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Services Virtual Office
Information and resources for faculty are available on the Copyright Services webpage. Copyright assistance, clearance, permissions, and licensing are services that are being offered virtually.
Questions, concerns, and requests for content assessment and resources can be directed to Kristina Fry, Copyright Services Officer email@example.com and Meaghan Shannon, Manager, Academic Integrity firstname.lastname@example.org.