Fanshawe Library: Covid-19 Updates for S21
|Library Learning Commons is closed for in-person use until further notice, including study spaces and in-person appointments. |
We are still circulating Books, DVDs, Blu-rays, and Video Games by scheduled appointment only. See In-Library Holds Pickup for details. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an item pick-up, drop off an item for return, or ask any questions. (Note: there is no after-hours drop box for item returns at this time).
*** Library loans are currently extended until June 30, 2021 (excluding items with holds). Check this page for any future due date extensions and re-opening updates.
Library Learning Commons is Here For You virtually:
- Find us through live chat AskON service for general help
- Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. – 10 p.m., weekends 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Or TEXT your question to 226-400-0121
- Need one-on-one help with your research or citations?
- Attend a Virtual Library Workshop and gain a Co-Curricular Record Credit
- We have many eBooks, eJournals, and streaming services available online to support you
- Please email email@example.com if you notice any resources offline/not loading/reporting error messages
- Students, do you have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you.
- Emails will be monitored Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. – 10 p.m., weekends 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Faculty, do you need an online resource or assistance locating alternate resources for you and your students?
- Please reach out to our Librarians and review supports we offer
- Our Inter-Library Loans department is still running!
- If you would like to request an article or a book chapter (either scanned or digital copy), please see our Inter-Library Loans page
- Books cannot be requested from other libraries at this time
- Looking for up-to-date information about COVID-19 online? Here are some trusted resources we recommend
- Need a little extra help? Also check out The Learning Online Hub, brought to you by College Libraries Ontario
- Keep up-to-date with COVID-19 related updates from the Fanshawe College website and resources on the myFanshawe Student Resources page
Current Library Loans
- Library loans are currently extended until June 30, 2021 (excluding items with holds). Check this page for any future due date extensions and re-opening updates.
- Standard replacement charges of $125 per item will apply for each item overdue more than 30 days or returned damaged.
- Please email email@example.com if you have any questions. There is no after-hours drop-box available at this time.
Academic Integrity Virtual Office
Information and resources for students and faculty are available on the Academic Integrity webpage. A number of citation style guides and the slides to the W21 Academic Integrity Information Sessions and APA Citation Workshops have been posted. A Digital Academic Offences Form is available, as are instructions for completing the form.
Questions, concerns, and requests for assistance and resources can be directed to Meaghan Shannon, Manager, Academic Integrity: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Services Virtual Office
Information and resources for faculty are available on the Copyright Services webpage. Copyright assistance, clearance, permissions, and licensing are services that are being offered virtually.
Questions, concerns, and requests for content assessment and resources can be directed to Meaghan Shannon, Manager, Academic Integrity & Copyright Services Officer email@example.com.