Fanshawe Library: Covid-19 Updates
Please note that Library Learning Commons physical location is reopening Monday November 23 in a new location: F Building.
Library Learning Commons is Here For You virtually:
- You can find us through AskON
- Monday to Friday 6:00 a.m. to Midnight EST
- Saturday and Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST
- Do you need one-on-one help with your research or citations?
- Attend a Virtual Library Workshop and gain a Co-Curricular Record Credit
- We have many eBooks, eJournals, and streaming services available online to support you
- Please email email@example.com if you notice any resources offline/not loading/reporting error messages
- Students, do you have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you
- Emails will be monitored from Monday to Friday from 8am-10pm, and Saturday to Sunday 11am-5pm
- Faculty, do you need an online resource or assistance locating alternate resources for you and your students?
- Please reach out to email@example.com
- Our Inter-Library Loans department is still running!
- If you would like to request an article or a book chapter, please use the Inter-Library-Loan Request Form
- You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates about Library & Media Services during the closure
- Looking for up-to-date information about COVID-19 online? Here are some trusted resources we recommend
- Need a little extra help? Also check out The Learning Online Hub, brought to you by College Libraries Ontario
- Click here for COVID-19 related updates from Fanshawe College
Library Services Loans
- Your due dates will be extended for all books, Interlibrary Loans (ILLs), DVDs, and Video Games (in-house, hourly loans excluded)
- No late fines will be incurred during this time.
- Materials that return damaged are still subject to fines.
- If you are leaving London and have materials to return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Services Loans
- Any patrons with current checkouts will have their checkouts extended and receive an email regarding equipment returns.
- Renewals for all loans will be available by contacting email@example.com.
- All equipment late fines will be suspended until further notice. Please note that equipment that returns damaged is still subject to fines.
- If you are leaving London and have equipment to return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Integrity Virtual Office
Information and resources for students and faculty are available on the Academic Integrity webpage. A number of citation style guides and the slides to the W20 Academic Integrity Information Sessions and APA Citation Workshops have been posted. A Digital Academic Offences Form is available, as are instructions for completing the form.
Questions, concerns, and requests for assistance and resources can be directed to Meaghan Shannon, Manager, Academic Integrity: email@example.com
Copyright Services Virtual Office
Information and resources for faculty are available on the Copyright Services webpage. Copyright assistance, clearance, permissions, and licensing are services that are being offered virtually.
Questions, concerns, and requests for content assessment and resources can be directed to Kristina Fry, Copyright Services Officer firstname.lastname@example.org and Meaghan Shannon, Manager, Academic Integrity email@example.com.