The Library Learning Commons is currently closed to alumni and guest borrowers from the general public.
In order to prevent the spread of Covid-19, Fanshawe College requests that visitors not attend campus.
Click here for details.
While at the library, you may:
- Use most facilities and services
- Search the library catalogue
- Browse most collections
- Search many of the library’s subscribed databases (remote access is not available)
- Check out most items with your free Guest Borrower card
To search databases:
- Ask for assistance in logging in and searching at the main desk
- A small number of library databases are not available to guests – staff at the main desk will provide information regarding these restrictions
To check out items:
- Ask for a free Guest Borrower card at the main desk
- A card will be issued upon presentation of identification
- Please note that DVDs, video games, calculators, and reserve items may not be borrowed by guests