Community members and Fanshawe Alumni are able to access library resources.
Please visit our desk in F1066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
|As of November 5, 2021, all individuals coming to any Fanshawe campus must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical exemption. |
See Fanshawe Library’s COVID-19 Update page for more details.
While at the library, you may:
- Use most facilities and services
- Search the library catalogue
- Browse most collections
- Search many of the library’s subscribed databases (remote access is not available)
- Check out most items with your free Guest Borrower card
To search databases:
- Ask for assistance in logging in and searching at the main desk
- A small number of library databases are not available to guests – staff at the main desk will provide information regarding these restrictions
To check out items:
- Ask for a free Guest Borrower card at the main desk
- A card will be issued upon presentation of identification
- Please note that DVDs, video games, calculators, and reserve items may not be borrowed by guests