You may check out an unlimited number of Regular Print Items, Home Use DVDs, and Video Games at the same time.
|Regular Print Items||21 Days|
|Home Use DVDs and Video Games||21 Days|
|Closed Collection DVDs||1 Day|
|Course Reserves||5 Hours|
Regular Print Items, Home Use DVDs and Video Games will be automatically renewed up to three times unless:
- they are on hold for another patron OR
- your account has be suspended due to overdue items
(Course Reserves, Closed Collection DVDs, and Calculators will not be automatically renewed)
Please check your email account listed in WebAdvisor for library communications including due date notices.
- Library items should be returned as soon as they are no longer needed so they are available for use by others.
- Return item using our drop-box located inside of the Library Learning Commons book collection room
(We’re sorry, but there is NO AFTER-HOURS DROP-BOX at this time).
Suspensions and Penalties
- Your borrowing privileges are suspended if you have been invoiced for non-returned or damaged items.
- You must pay all relevant fees to reinstate your borrowing privileges.
- Not reading relevant library notices does not excuse the requirement to return items and/or pay relevant fees.
- Any outstanding debt you may have with the college, including library charges, must be resolved before your graduation documents are released.
- If you do not pay the full balance shown on the invoice by the date indicated, then interest will be charged on any unpaid balance at the rate of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) until the date that full payment is received. Please be advised that we reserve the right to refer any delinquent accounts to a Collection Agency to recover payment.
Charges Appeal Form
If you believe that you have been charged in error, you may submit a Charges Appeal Form. Please read the list of situations that will not be considered for appeal on the form before submitting.