You may check out an unlimited number of Regular Print Items and Video Games at the same time.
|Loan Item||Loan Period|
|Regular Print Items||21 Days|
|Video Games||21 Days|
|Closed Collection DVDs||1 Day|
|Course Reserves||5 Hours|
|Board Games||5 Hours|
Regular Print Items and Video Games will be automatically renewed up to three times unless:
- they are on hold for another patron OR
- your account has been suspended due to overdue items
(Course Reserves, Closed Collection DVDs, Interlibrary Loans, and Calculators will not be automatically renewed)
Please check your email account listed in WebAdvisor for library communications including due date notices.
- Library items should be returned as soon as they are no longer needed so they are available for use by others
- Return items using our drop-box located inside of the Library Learning Commons book collection room (open 24/7)
|Item||Explanation of Charge|
|All Items||Overdue fines are not charged for any loans. Failing to return items will result in an account suspension. You will be blocked from borrowing additional items and may lose access to graduation documents.|
Returning damaged books/items will result in the same consequences. Replacement copies are not accepted.
Should you incur charges, you may submit an appeal form to reinstate borrowing and account privileges.
|Regular Print Items||Items that are 30 days overdue are declared lost and will result in account suspension.|
|Course Reserves||Course Reserves that are 7 days overdue are declared lost and will result in account suspension.|
|Video Games||Items that are 30 days overdue are declared lost and will result in account suspension.|
|Closed Collection DVDs||Closed collection DVDs that are 7 days overdue are declared lost and will result in account suspension.|
|Calculators||Calculators that are 7 days overdue are declared lost and will result in account suspension.|
|Interlibrary Loan Books||Interlibrary loan books that are 7 days overdue are declared lost and are billed for replacement. Items declared lost are invoiced according to the following charges per item:|
• Replacement charge determined by the lending library
Suspensions and Penalties
- Not reading relevant library notices does not excuse the requirement to return items.
- Any outstanding debt you may have with the college, including lost library items, must be resolved before your graduation documents are released.
Lost Item Appeal Form
If your account has been suspended due to a lost item, you may submit a Lost Item Appeal Form. Please read the list of situations that will not be considered for appeal on the form prior to submission.