Online Streaming Video
Fanshawe College username & password may be required for some video sources:
- Over 70,000 titles available spanning a wide range of subject areas in anthropology, business, counseling, film, health, history, music, and more.
- Exclusive access to films from Disney, Pixar, Hollywood Pictures, MGM Studios, Touchstone Pictures, Universal Studios, and more.
- NOTE: ACF works best in Google Chrome. Other browsers may experience a delay in accessing content.
- Access thousands of multimedia clips documenting various aspects of Canadian history and life from CBC’s radio and television broadcasts.
- Stream feature films from film producers such as Paramount Pictures, Sony Pictures Classics, Alliance Films, Warner Brothers, and more.
- NOTE: Microsoft Silverlight player is required to view films in most browsers, except for Chrome.
- CBC and Radio-Canada’s streaming service that offers access to thousands of Canadian digital resources in English and French.
- Access essential independent films focusing on environmental and social issues from renowned leaders in documentary film distribution.
- NOTE: For a list of available films, select “My Movies” at the upper right-hand corner.
- A collection of childhood education training videos covering topics, such as child development, child obesity and more.
- Videos showcasing what the First Nations Centre is about and what they offer students at Fanshawe College.
- Film Platform serving as a bridge between academia and documentary film, offers a collection of films and documentaries curated by film experts and leading academics.
- NOTE: For a list of available films, select “Fanshawe College Streaming Page” at the upper right-hand corner.
- Films on Demand offers access to a growing collection of videos and documentaries covering a range of educational topics.
- A collection of videos covering a variety of nursing topics, such as patient care, academic success skills, disorders and disabilities, career development and more.
- An ongoing video series that collaborates with Indigenous artists, musicians, performers, and storytellers in order to celebrate their creativity and vibrancy of life.
- Access a growing collection of award-winning documentaries, classic feature films, and Mosby’s Nursing Skills Videos
- Access thousands of videos and courses taught by industry experts in business, technology, software and creative skills.
- McIntyre Media offers a continually growing collection of programs and videos from various producers, such as BBC, Bullfrog Films, Films Media Group, and more.
- Access videos featuring actual nurses demonstrating standard procedures on how to perform specific skills, according to the most current nurse assisting practice.
Mosby’s Nursing Skills Videos
- Collections of interactive and engaging videos that demonstrate clear steps of key nursing procedures that present skills needed for confident performance in labs and clinicals.
- A collection of videos created through Northern Alberta Institute of Technology that explore the history, wisdom and experiences of Aboriginal peoples.
- Canada’s premier current event series that highlights today’s most important issues through multiple perspectives.
- NOTE: To access News in Review, go to “Channels” on the Curio.ca home page and select “News in Review | Current Edition” from the drop-down menu.
- Stream a collection of Canadian documentaries, animations, experimental films, fiction and interactive projects.
- Access Canadian-made documentary films that explore social, political and current affairs through a diverse range of storytelling perspectives.
- Access videos from TVO educational programs that cover a wide range of topics, such as politics, science, education, technology and more.