Online Streaming Video
Fanshawe College username & password may be required for some video sources:
- Over 70,000 titles are available spanning a wide range of subject areas in anthropology, business, counseling, film, health, history, music, and more.
- Exclusive access to films from Disney, Pixar, Hollywood Pictures, MGM Studios, Touchstone Pictures, Universal Studios, and more.
- NOTE: ACF works best in Google Chrome. Other browsers may experience a delay in accessing content.
- Access thousands of multimedia clips documenting various aspects of Canadian history and life from CBC’s radio and television broadcasts.
- Stream feature films from film producers such as Paramount Pictures, Sony Pictures Classics, Alliance Films, Warner Brothers, and more.
- NOTE: Microsoft Silverlight player is required to view films in most browsers, except for Chrome. Some of the programs listed in this catalogue are subject to copyright licenses which may be time-limited. Further information as to expiry of rights is available from the Fanshawe Library Learning Commons.
- CBC and Radio-Canada’s streaming service that offers access to thousands of Canadian digital resources in English and French.
- Classic and contemporary theatre productions, interviews, documentaries, and written resources for English and Theatre. Partners include Shakespeare’s Globe, BroadwayHD, and the BBC.
- Access essential independent films focusing on environmental and social issues from renowned leaders in documentary film distribution.
- NOTE: For a list of available films, select “My Movies” at the upper right-hand corner.
- A collection of childhood education training videos covering topics, such as child development, child obesity and more.
- Videos showcasing what the Institute of Indigenous Learning is about and what they offer students at Fanshawe College.
- Films on Demand offers access to a growing collection of videos and documentaries covering a range of educational topics.
- A collection of videos covering a variety of nursing topics, such as patient care, academic success skills, disorders and disabilities, career development and more.
- An ongoing video series that collaborates with Indigenous artists, musicians, performers, and storytellers in order to celebrate their creativity and vibrancy of life.
- Access a growing collection of award-winning documentaries, classic feature films, and Mosby’s Nursing Skills Videos
- Access thousands of videos and courses taught by industry experts in business, technology, software and creative skills.
- McIntyre Media offers a continually growing collection of programs and videos from various producers, such as BBC, Bullfrog Films, Films Media Group, and more.
- Access videos featuring actual nurses demonstrating standard procedures on how to perform specific skills, according to the most current nurse assisting practice.
Mosby’s Nursing Skills Videos
- Collections of interactive and engaging videos that demonstrate clear steps of key nursing procedures that present skills needed for confident performance in labs and clinicals.
- A collection of videos created through Northern Alberta Institute of Technology that explore the history, wisdom and experiences of Aboriginal peoples.
- Canada’s premier current event series that highlights today’s most important issues through multiple perspectives.
- NOTE: To access News in Review, go to “Channels” on the Curio.ca home page and select “News in Review | Current Edition” from the drop-down menu.
- Stream a collection of Canadian documentaries, animations, experimental films, fiction and interactive projects.
- Access Canadian-made documentary films that explore social, political and current affairs through a diverse range of storytelling perspectives.
- Access videos from TVO educational programs that cover a wide range of topics, such as politics, science, education, technology and more.