Group Study Rooms
To Reserve A Group Study Room
RESERVE ONLINE HERE! with your Fanshawe email address
See us in person at the Research & Data Services desk or Student Research Lab desk
Call us at (519) 452-4430 (x4982)
Group Study Room Options
Can be booked for groups of 2 students or more. Rooms are located on the 1st floor & Student Research Lab on the 2nd floor of the library. CLICK PHOTOS TO SEE FULL-SIZED IMAGES
When the Library is open group study rooms must be reserved. All reservations must be confirmed by providing your FOL email address.
*Rooms can only be reserved when the Library is open. During tap card access hours in the Student Research Lab, Group Study Rooms 3-6 are unlocked and can be used on a first-come, first-served basis.
Rooms 1,2, & 7 on the first floor and mezzanine level are not available when the Library is closed.
Group Study Room Guidelines
- Check your FanshaweOnline email for confirmation details
- Maximum time is 2 hours per group, per day
- Rooms can be reserved up to 6 days in advance
- Rooms are reserved beginning at the top of the hour; reservations for other times are not accepted (e.g. 10:30)
- If you do not show up on time, reserved rooms will be held for 10 minutes past scheduled start time before it is released and made available to other groups
- Two or more students must be present in order to use a group study room
- Do not leave your personal belongings unattended at any time
- Group study rooms must be vacated 15 minutes before Library closes
- Library food and drink policies apply