The Library Learning Commons is here to support your research and help you learn. The following guides and services are available to help you achieve academic success:
- A guide outlining all the steps needed to write a research paper, from choosing a topic to citing your sources.
- Subject guides created by library staff to help you find information sources directly related to your program or field of study.
- One-on-one appointments with the Outreach Services team for in-depth help answering all of your research questions
- Chat with us online for quick help finding materials on your topic, answering questions about your library, or developing a research strategy
- Research, writing, and study skill workshops are offered each semester. Attend 5 to obtain a Co-Curricular Record credit.
- Video tutorials to help you build your research skills.
Need more help?