Library Tech Help aims to help students grow their confidence with technology and software applications. We coach students so they are able to problem-solve for themselves in the future.
Book an Appointment
Looking for tech assistance? Make an appointment or drop in for help.
What We Can Help With
What We Do Not Help With
- Introductory computing skills.
- Downloading Fanshawe IT software (e.g., Office 365).
- Navigating Fanshawe applications (e.g., MyFanshawe, FanshaweOnline).
- Using Office 365 software:
- Using Google Suite (G-Suite) software:
- For assignments or examinations where students are required to work through steps and explore software functionality, we will only be able to point you in the direction of helpful resources.
- Troubleshooting computer hardware issues.
- Navigating or downloading applications on cellphones and tablets.
- Troubleshooting Fanshawe accounts.
- Working with confidential information.
- Advanced software applications, such as Microsoft Project, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, AutoCAD, etc.
For urgent issues or questions relating to hardware and laptop requirements, please contact IT Services.