Library Tech Help aims to help students grow their confidence with technology and software applications. We coach students so they are able to problem-solve for themselves in the future.
Stop by our Download-A-Thon May 2-4, 2023 from 2-5 p.m.
What We Can Help With
What We Do Not Help With
- Introductory computing skills.
- Downloading Fanshawe IT software (e.g., Office 365).
- Navigating Fanshawe applications (e.g., MyFanshawe, FanshaweOnline).
- Using Office 365 software:
- Using Google Suite (G-Suite) software:
- For assignments or examinations where students are required to work through steps and explore software functionality, we will only be able to point you in the direction of helpful resources.
- Troubleshooting computer hardware issues.
- Navigating or downloading applications on cellphones and tablets.
- Troubleshooting Fanshawe accounts.
- Working with confidential information.
- Advanced software applications, such as Microsoft Project, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, AutoCAD, etc.
For urgent issues or questions relating to hardware and laptop requirements, please contact IT Services.
Helpful Resources & Software Downloads
Microsoft 365 Portable Genius (eBook)
“A seasoned tech expert and trainer, author Lisa A. Bucki shows you how to build Word documents, Excel workbooks, and PowerPoint presentations the right way, as well as how to use high-impact design techniques to make your documents pop. This book answers 11 key questions about how to make the most of Microsoft 365, providing genius tips as it leads you through the essentials.”