What are CCR Workshops?
- Co-Curricular Record workshops, led by Library Learning Commons staff, provide students with the opportunity to enhance their research, writing, and study skills while earning a co-curricular record
- Each workshop runs for one hour and is delivered through a mixture of lecture, discussion and hands-on activities and are offered at a variety of times and days throughout each semester
Students who attend 5 unique workshops between May (summer term) to April (winter term) are eligible for the co-curricular record credit.
Many different topics are routinely offered. If you would like to request a topic not included in the list, email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Examples of topic requests include: Chicago Citation & Documentation, Copyright Essentials, MLA Citation & Documentation, Scholarly Communication Bias & Social Media.
How to register for your CCR credit:
After completing 5 workshops, you are eligible to receive the “Research, Writing, and Study Skills” credit on your Co-Curricular Record. You can access the Co-Curricular Dashboard through your FanshaweOnline.
- Sign into FanshaweOnline
- Under Resources, select Career/Co-Op/CCR
- Follow the steps in the video below to complete your application
Once your application is submitted, a Library Learning Commons staff member will be automatically notified and, after verifying you have completed the required 5 hours, they will approve your credit.